How much are your boards?
- Boards start at $120/ft. So any board from 6'-6'11" would start at $720, and 9'-9'11" at $1080 respectively
What if I want a different color than what's on your chart?
- You can choose any color you want. All you need to do is send me a paint sample chip or Pantone color
How much for additional colors or stingers?
- Additional color-work is $25 / color / side
- A 'Fancy' stringer cost will vary depending on your request - I will quote you as needed
What about timber fins?
- Marine-ply or mahogany fins are $100 extra
How long until my board is ready once ordered?
- Typically it takes about 6-8 weeks, but can very
If it's been 8 weeks since I ordered my board and haven't received it yet, should I call you? I'm really eager to get it...
- It's funny that the most common question in the industry is, "Is my board ready yet???" I'm just as eager for you to get your board as you are, so I'll let you know if and why it might be taking longer than normal. But feel free to call and say hi if you like!
What payment options do you accept?
- I accept cash, check, and credit cards.
- Board orders require a 50% deposit up front, and the remainder upon delivery
Do you ship boards?
- If you are unable to pick up the board locally, I can ship it anywhere in the United States. To ship a surfboard to the East Coast, it costs about $250. HOWEVER, you can save a lot on that shipping charge with this tip. A surfboard box can hold up to 4 surfboards with fin boxes or 2-3 surfboards with glass-ons. The cost of sending a surfboard box is essentially the same whether there is 1 or 4 boards inside. So, that $250 shipment can easily become $62.50 per board if you can find a few friends to split a box with you. Why pay more if you don't have to?
Do you offer wholesale?
- Wholesale is available for boards and product. Please contact me for details: email@example.com
What if none of these FAQ answered my question?
- Feel free to call or email me, I'm more than happy to answer anything.